Somewhere around retirement age, life changes significantly. New questions arise regarding legal matters, medication, memory decline, finances, insurance, residential options, caregiver support, etc. Healthy Aging is a free conference where local experts provide education, resources, and answers to these challenging issues. Space is limited and registration is required. Go to Home page to register.
- RaMona Pinto, Brain Injury Alliance of Washington
- Dr. Kimberly Morris, Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
- Lola Phillips, Aging and Long Term Care of Eastern Washington
- Heather Byrd, WSU Spokane Health Sciences
- Oscar Haupt, Providence Adult Day Health
- Chris McFaul, Horizon Hospice & Palliative Care